Hey Everybody,
I know it's been awhile but there hasn't really been anything exciting to put on here. I've just been up to school, work, church, and now dancing! I met up with this guy I knew from Boise, and it turns out that we both love dancing! So at a swing workshop one evening we met up with a guy here who has been looking to start up a cabaret team. Naturally me and Jordan jumped at the opportunity and the team grew to the marvelous number of 2. :) There were about 2 other dance partners who signed up but they fell through, so right now it's just me and him. I am way excited for it though, and our first performance is hopefully going to be sometime in November. We're thinking the 11th but that is just tentative.
I got a calling as a stake extractor. Most people don't know what that is so I will elucidate. I am working in the Family History department extracting names from really old census records. It is great fun to be involved in the wonderful work of Family History. It truly is a very important part of the Lord's plan for us and I can't wait to learn more.
I am going to take my first real test here in a little bit, and I have another coming up in about a week. It is so crazy that midterms are already almost here! I start taking my midterms about the middle of October, and Finals are in the first 2 weeks of December. This semester has gone by so fast, I can't believe that I'm almost 1/2 way done! Crazy how time flies when you're having fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet calling! I think its awesome that you are so into family history. Some day you will have to teach me because when I think about doing it, I don't even know what to do...and so then I don't do anything. Good luck on your tests. See ya next week!
Keep telling yourself that college is fun while you're studying for those tests! Ha Ha I really am glad you are enjoying everything.
I had so much fun visiting with you this weekend. You are one lucky kid. What an amazing opportunity you have. The dance class is way cool, it is like your own private instruction twice a week. You can't get that just anywhere.
Post a Comment